Mr.Cox's assignment blog

This blog was created only for Mr.Cox's Webmastering class. It is an assignment to be completed and has to have at least 40 postings by the end of the first semester. Thanks for checking it out.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

www.Sparknotes.com

Sparknotes.com is a great web site to visit when you've been slacking off, not paying attention in class or you just party too much and you don't get your reading done. You have a final exam the next day so you go to Sparknotes and get the info needed. It's not that simple though. I tried to get some info on Mary Shelly's Frankenstein but it was sort of difficult because I couldn't find what I needed. Yes I found bits and pieces but not necessarily what I was expecting. But hey, maybe you'll find what you need!:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home